Thursday, December 6, 2007

So I'm back....and back with a vengence!


I have returned from a self-imposed exile that lasted well over four and a half days. I sure as hell needed it. As many of you readers(all three of you) know, I was bogged down with the biggest group project I have ever had in my college career so far, "lady" issues(if you can even call it that), the worst job one can imagine, quasi-alcoholism(one shot of Bailey's instead of two), money stuff, and other ventures. You all should see my room; it looks as though I hadn't cleaned it in months. Well, I haven't.

Many of you might assume that with the semester coming to an end, and the 100W class finally reaching its endpoint, that I will cease my writing. Quite the contary, the postings have just begun, so open up a bottle of champagne and don't wait up for me.

Next time, you'll read about my list of the top 5 presidential candidates that would have been great presidents.

But until then, this is definitely to be continued.....

Oh, yeah... Good night, and good luck.

No comments: