Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nader makes Democrats Ralph...once again.


I'm not saying that he shouldn't be allowed to run, but I think that a candidate whose ultimate goal is to get 1% in a general election should not really be considered a threat.

To his credit, if Al Gore and John Kerry should have been able to wipe the floor with George W. Bush in 2000 and 2004. Democrats who would like to blame Mr. Nader for these losses should look no further than the standard-bearer of their party at the time.

Am I worried about a Nader candidacy? Absolutely not. Barack Obama has the capacity to win big against John McCain. History is definitely not on Senator McCain's side, nor is it on Ralph's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley Janné said...

Andrae, I honestly didn't read this but I admire your passion. <3